gorillaz-love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gorillaz-love

an rpg of gorillaz and mangas

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A knock at the door..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat-Kat
clean pants
clean pants
Kat-Kat

Female
Number of posts : 12
boyfriend/girlfriend : I turned your dad on....
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : pocketknife in my tits, condoms, catnip, a flask of Petron and some CC cookies
Registration date : 2007-05-29

A knock at the door.. Empty
PostSubject: A knock at the door..   A knock at the door.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:41 pm

RD was hesitant to knock on 2D's door.

"What if he doesnt want to see me?" she thought.

After that fight she had over him with the bratty little fan girl, she hadn talk to him since, but he did say it was okay for her to come over...
She knocked, but her stomach had so many butterflies she almost got sick...

"Hello, 2D...it's me, Rita"

Nerves and and the fact that she wanted to finally seduce him were about to make her pass out from anticipation. She started to think about all those dreams that she have about him and her, having hardcore sex.
Her panties were wet from remembering the dreams and she started to get aroused.

"Damn, maybe he has company", she thought to herself.

If anything, Mary was there and of course her plan to seduce him would have to wait....but for how long???[img] huh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rita_darlene
2-D
no one can surpass our sex appeal
2-D

Male
Number of posts : 116
boyfriend/girlfriend : Mary! Mary!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : Clavinet, Some cookies that Mary gave me.
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door..   A knock at the door.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:21 pm

I heard a loud knock on my door which woke me up, next to Mary. I grabbed a blanket on the floor and putted it around me and opened slightly the door and looked through the crack with my eye.

"Eh...Hi? Wot are ye' doin' here? Rita, Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Kat-Kat
clean pants
clean pants
Kat-Kat

Female
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : pocketknife in my tits, condoms, catnip, a flask of Petron and some CC cookies

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door..   A knock at the door.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:31 pm

Rita's heart almost leaped out of her chest when 2D opened the door. Wrapped in only a blanket ,he looked so cute, even when he was seemily aggravated at her knocking on his door.

Her mind started to race, seeing him standing there nude under the blanket. The print of his penis was showing through the cover and she could see that he was very well endowed. A hottness filled her pussy as she looked at it, but her nerves were taking over, as he looked at her.

"I'm sorry to bother you", she said with a nervous shrill, " but I just had to see you, D....but I can come at another time", she said and turned to walk away from the door.

The feelings of mixed emotions started to well up in her eye's, as she knew it was a bad idea to come here. She could smell the sex coming out of his room, figuring he and Mary had made love earlier. As she took a step away from the door, she turned to 2D and looked into his eyes...

" I love you and I need you"....."is it someway I could please come inside?"

With the knots in her stomach and her growing libido risings, she took his face into her hands and kissed him softly on the lips. The chill she felt, when she kissed him made her think that she was going to have to do something not planned in her seduction of 2D. She loved him so much, she'd do anything for him....ANYTHING!!

Rita finally released her grip on 2D's face, and took a deep breath. His kiss was like she always though it would be, sweet and tender.... her body longed for him to take her into his arms . 2D looked a little faint as he regained his balance from the kiss , looking over his shoulder to see if Mary was still asleep..

Afraid that she had upset him, Rita stammered back as if to get ready to run away, but her cat prowness was telling her to stay. Swishing her tail around 2D's crotch, her ears perk up with a quick jerk.

"Better yet, step outside, love....I would'nt want to wake Mary", she purred.
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male
Number of posts : 116
boyfriend/girlfriend : Mary! Mary!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : Clavinet, Some cookies that Mary gave me.
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door..   A knock at the door.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:44 am

I pushed her away from me, refusing the kiss.

"Wot are you doin'?! Geez! I thought we could just be friends and all! But ye' ruining it! I'm with Mary, my little fox that I love darely! I.. I don't need people to ruin this...My love for her is strong.."

I looked at Mary, Smiling a bit to her cuteness of her sleep.

"Just.. Just leave..Yer' just causing trouble now.."
Back to top Go down
Kat-Kat
clean pants
clean pants
Kat-Kat

Female

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door..   A knock at the door.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:01 pm

2D pushed her so hard she nearly fell backwards onto the ground. He glared at her with a dislike she' has never seen before in him.

" Fuck you, you arse!!", she shouted at him. " Don't you ever put your motherfuckin hands on me like that again!" She gathered her balance and walked away, tears streaming down her face.

The madness of a black woman is a hard animal to tame and she felt the anger rising from the pit of her stomach. But she began to cool down, knowing how she can be when it comes to violence.

Before she got too far away from him, she took one last look and felt a heavy sting in her heart. Mary will always be his love and no one will ever come between them.

" I'm sorry, 2D", she said and put her head down, her tail between her legs. "All I wanted to do was love you , mate...please forgive me for stepping out of place with you and Mary".

Gathering up what was left of pride, she gave a quick flick of her tail and started to walk away from him. She knew there was nothing left to do and he now probably hates her.

" I really fucked that one up, didn't I?" she said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Kat-Kat
clean pants
clean pants
Kat-Kat

Female

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door..   A knock at the door.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:48 pm

cling! With a woosh, her tail stood straight up and moved back and forth with a shaking motion. Cats do that when they are either pissed or just upset. Rita feelings were hurt, but was 2D really worth it?

" Meh", she thought to herself. " If he feels like that about his fan girls, then just let it go. Murdoc is much more of a lover than he is anyway". Not meaning that, she accepts the fact that he will never like her but as a friend. Hell, after this little fiasco, he probably will never speak to her again.

Walking down that path leading away from 2D's room, she understood that she'll never have him, so she let the tears fall one last time......then she left like she came, her head up, her nerves shot.....and she still was horny.

" I need a fucking drink"

Quote :

"Date like a man, so you won't get played like a bitch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door..   A knock at the door.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A knock at the door..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum