gorillaz-love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gorillaz-love

an rpg of gorillaz and mangas

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dinner time. (XD)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2-D
no one can surpass our sex appeal
2-D

Male
Number of posts : 116
boyfriend/girlfriend : Mary! Mary!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : Clavinet, Some cookies that Mary gave me.
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:30 pm

I volunteered myself to be the cook and the cafeteria man for the day. I had so much food prepared. I exposed the menu on the side of the counter, so anyone could see it.

-Fried Chicken Breast
-Pea soup
-Hot-dogs (XDDDD)
-Spare-Ribs
-Fries
-Grilled-cheese

And for Dessert.

-Brownies
-Cookies *Side note said Made by Mary.*
-Banana split...With lots of cherry and whipped cream. (XDDDD)
-Milk
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female
Number of posts : 90
boyfriend/girlfriend : D! D!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : wearing d's shirts only in undies, a doll that D gave me and a box of cookies
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:17 pm

I made an other patch of cookies.. there were hot and the sweet smell was invading the place... I tossed the plate so the cookies should cold down a little..and then I looked to D.. I walked to his side.. but I tripped on a random thing and a bol of whipped cream fell on my head...

"kioooooooh!!!"

the bol was hidding my eyes... and the cream was slowly drooling on my face..I had fell on my belly and I was in a star position in the middle of the floor
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : Clavinet, Some cookies that Mary gave me.

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:43 am

I looked at her fall down and ran over to check her. I removed the bowl from her head and helped her to stand up.

"Are you okay, My flower?! Did you get hurt somewhere? What happened?!"

I looked at the mess all over the floor but I didn't care. I cared about if Mary was okay.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : wearing d's shirts only in undies, a doll that D gave me and a box of cookies

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:54 pm

I looked a D licking some of the sweet cream all over my face... but the a pain appeared on my knee... it was scratched and it was bleeding a lot... first I was freezing by seeing my blood..and then I started to cry ...

"m-maarryy huuuuuuuuuurt *cries* oooowwww "

I wipped my eyes still crying and the funny part was that I didn't stopped licking the cream
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:07 pm

I looked at her worried.

"Awww.. My poor little cupcake.. Let me help you.."

I made her sit on a chair while I went to get a plaster and friction Alcohol. I putted some alcohol on a cotton ball.

"Okay, Mary.. This is gonna sting a little bit.. but not too much but it's for your own good.."

I putted the wet cotton ball on her knee slowly, desinfecting the wound she had and then putted the plaster over it.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:25 pm

I bit at my lower lip..it was burning a little... I was srill crying but more quietly

"mary *sniff* mary want a hug *sniff*"

I opened my arms at him... my green eyes full of shinny tears
and that made my vison blurry... my face still covred of cream.. it was now stincking in my hairs
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:28 pm

I looked at her and smiled softly.

"Aw.. of course my little princess..."

I wrapped my arms around her, hugging tightly so she would feel better. I didn't let go, I felt way too good. And I wanted her to feel the same. She seemed such in pain for a little scratch...It made me worried.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:02 pm

I smelled softly his neck as I rested my chin on his shoulder..closing my eyes

"mary is a princesse?"

I wipped my eyes with his shirt, crying a little again...
the blood that I saw was reaching a memory in my inconscient that why I reacted like that... lets say that I was more shocked then hurt...it was an old memory..of someone beating my leg..and that someone left me in that cemetary...
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:33 pm

I caressed softly her cheek.

"Not only a princess...MY princess.. My only princess.."

I cuddled her softly, Still wondering what was wrong. Yeah, of course, she's a bit childish on a side to cry in fear of her wound.. but... it was just a little scratch.. and she seemed.. such in pain, it was horrifying..
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:13 pm

"kiooooooooooh mary love D"

I caressed slowly his back... I was feeling already better, I slowly kissed his neck to make him know that his cuddleling was healing my fear...
my cold lips slowly touching his hot skin...

my hands slid inside his shirt to touch his back
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:43 pm

I moaned a little at her neck kiss, but caressed her head slowly and softly. Her hair were so soft.

"You will never lose me.. I promise.."

I continued to caress her head slowly and hugged her tighter.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:57 pm

I bit his neck with my lips and licked strongly his skin...

"never?... mary hope... mary hope nothing will broke mary and 2-D...."

I blushed slightly as my body got warmer... his shirt and his neck was now covered of cream and that made me giggle a little

"mary made D dirty..... strange... whipped cream look like D's cum,.... does that cream come from d?"

I said with a naive tone as I licked my lips again
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:02 pm

I chuckled weakly, kinda embarassed.

"No, No...This cream comes from milk.. which comes from Cows. Cows makes milk to us so we can drink it. My.. Cream.. is called cum.. like I told you last time.."

I was blushing a bit but I smiled at her, answering her question.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:21 pm

I looked the floor knowing by hearing his voice that I I embarassed him with this question. my ears fold back with shame

"oh mary sorry... mary didn't know... was mary question bad?... "

I blushed still looking the floor

D is kind to answer mary..."

Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:27 pm

I laughed quietly.

"No, no. It was a nice question. It's good for you to learn things! So you get smarter.. Even though you are already really smart!"

I messed her hair a bit while saying this, to play around. I was so deeply in love with her, I would answer her questions anytime.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:38 pm

I giggled as he messed my hairs

"teee heee"

I caressed his back smiling...
just love..thats the only word...only love..only hugs....only us....
I closed sligthly my eyes, and kissed his cheek

"D really think mary is smart?"

my tail slid around him and I began to tickle his neck with the edge of it
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:24 pm

I laughed a bit from her tail. I was really ticklish.

"Of course you are smart! You learn things so fast! It's amazing.. YOU'RE amazing.. And you're my princess."

I petted her head slowly and carefully, looking at her.

"Does your knee feel better? We have another bunch of cookies to do. And EVERYONE loves your cookies! You're a good cook!'
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:32 pm

my ears flicked as I realized that I got a job to do..I looked at my wound..and the plaster was hidding it so yes..I was a lot better.
my ears when down under his petting

"o-oh..y-eah..mary is better..."

I stood up, feeling nothing on my knee...and I took his hand that was petty my head...smiling softly... I still had a lot of cream on my face and all over my hairs...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male
Number of posts : 564
boyfriend/girlfriend : kenny DAH!!!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : bradley (my shovel), cigarettes...eerrr condoms... body spray
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:05 pm

the end of my coat waved with my walking and I was holding a bag from the drug store, I smelled some sweet stuff coming out of the cafeteria.
breathing deeply my cigarette.
then I pushed the door and saw the little couple in the kitchen

"well well well you two look busy I guess"

I said as I cackled by seing the cream on mary's head...

"I'm just jerking around no offense"

I smiled kindly, my demon tail waving behing be as I got close of the counter..letting the little plastic bag on it

"I got your painkillers I saw that you when out this mornin' so it was on my road... and wots that awfull smell! that stench is unbelivable! is it some cookies?"

of course my smirk was showing that I was sarcarstic.....
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-love-rpg.rpg-board.net
2-D
2-D

Male

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:23 pm

I grabbed the painkillers and looked at him, smiled.

"Hey there Mud. Thanks, mate, I almost forgot them..Also, that ..Awful stench is the nicest cookies around, made by Mary."

I grinned and looked at her.

"You should wash yourself, Mary.. the cream will stick to your hair and fur...It won't be fun."

I grabbed myself a glass of water and gulped a couple of pain killers, removing PART of my daily Headaches.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:17 pm

I waved at murdoc to be polite...I was a little confuse, about the fact that murdoc said that my cookies smelled
I looked at 2d fold one ear..

"yes mary will go wash but does mary cookies really stink"

I said as I cocked my heas to the side
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:00 am

I looked at her and did no from her head.

"Of course not! They taste delicious, Flower. Murdoc was just joking..even if it was a mean joke..But he was joking! Yeah.."

I gave her a bottle of shampoo and some towel so she could go shower.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:25 pm

I looked the shampoo a little bit confused... I didn't wanted myself to be lost in the studio again... since I don't know all the places all by heart

"oh okay... but were are the showers? and will mary go alone?"

my ears folded back.. cauz usually I washed myself when 2D or murdoc wasn't to far away from the washrooms.. because empty bathtubs and showers scares me a little bit
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:37 pm

I looked at her and smiled.

"Oh.. Sorry! I'll show you and you won't be alone!"

I grabbed her hand and tugged her softly to the washrooms.

(La on va poster dans le washroom XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dinner time. (XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. (XD)   Dinner time. (XD) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner time. (XD)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gorillaz-love :: kong studio :: the cafeteria-
Jump to: