gorillaz-love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gorillaz-love

an rpg of gorillaz and mangas

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The desert in the winter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
murdoc niccals
no one can surpass our sex appeal
murdoc niccals

Male
Number of posts : 564
boyfriend/girlfriend : kenny DAH!!!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : bradley (my shovel), cigarettes...eerrr condoms... body spray
Registration date : 2007-04-04

The desert in the winter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert in the winter   The desert in the winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:32 pm

I smirked and kiss her lips...

"well... have I even been gentle?"

atill smirkin..I started to make some little movement to make ma dick go upward and back...
I blushed some more... she was just as I liked her to be... I moanned as her liquid fell off the base of my cock and slidind down to her butt ...
my tail was patting the ground being all straight... I breath on her cheek.. closin one eye... I was teasin by going real slowly
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-love-rpg.rpg-board.net
Kenny
Kenny

Female
Number of posts : 513
boyfriend/girlfriend : Uh... >>;; Yes?
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : dog collar, swiss army knife
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: The desert in the winter   The desert in the winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:26 pm

I shuddered a little as my muscles contracted painfully around him. A tiny cloud drifted over the hot sun for a moment, casting a dark shadow over the sand and sending a wave of coolness over us.

"You're teasing me..."

My voice was weak, and strained... I stared up at him through his dark bangs, edging my hips upwards slightly in excited encouragement.
Back to top Go down
http://kenny-the-zynph.deviantart.com/
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : bradley (my shovel), cigarettes...eerrr condoms... body spray

PostSubject: Re: The desert in the winter   The desert in the winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:44 pm

how enthousiasm... I smirked and slid my head at her ear to whisper

"you're wishes are my command dear desert flower..."

my hand slid under her tights s she won't force herself to lift her crotch at me...
it slid faster, feeling every of her muscles contracting on me as I was getting larger... moanning on her neck
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : dog collar, swiss army knife

PostSubject: Re: The desert in the winter   The desert in the winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:28 pm

I clasped my paws around his back immediately, lifting myself up closer to him. His hair had started to mat against his forehead from the sweat forming on it. I had an incredible urge to taste it.

"Then do me as hard as you can stand... I want them to be able to hear us back at the studio..."

A smirk rolled over my face, as I bit back a gasp as I felt him tense against me over and over again...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: The desert in the winter   The desert in the winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:59 pm

"oh is that so?"

I said under my heavy breath with as an evil smile appeared on my face.
my leg made stonger shot... making me move inside her strongly...
it was slidding like a glove inside her... just enough tight.
the end of my cock was hitting her innerskin.
my cross moved back and foward with my mouvements...
I hit her the fast and the stronger as I could...
moanning and breathing fast with every of my muscles contracting under the heavy blood pressure in my dick.
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: The desert in the winter   The desert in the winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:12 am

I moaned loudly as I felt him pound into me, the sweat forming over my skin matting my fur. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him even closer when he thrusted into my hot, wet cunt. The sand flew up around us... I started to cry out, as my clit rubbed up against the base of his shaft, causing my back to arch.

"Ah... Fuck, yes, come over me!!"
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: The desert in the winter   The desert in the winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:37 pm

the muscles of my tights were working a lot and it was hurting a little... I was going as fast as I could... the moist inside her made me moan between each shoots... my balls were hitting her butt...

as she asked me..I slid myself over her and squeezed the chest with mine as I continued my hard moves... my knee's bones cracked a little with my humping...and if I continued like that..it won't last forever... my heed rest on her shoulder....
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: The desert in the winter   The desert in the winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:26 am

"Fuck!!"

My head flew back against the hot sand as my muscles contracted violently around him as he thrust over and over again into me... I started to cry out as my orgasm slowly started to build... I wrapped my arms around him tightly and held him against me as my entire body tensed against him.

"Ah... Ah... Ahhh...!!"
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: The desert in the winter   The desert in the winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:52 pm

she squeezed me hard... holding me tight..and she won't let go for sure...
my dick when bigger as I senced a wave of pleasure running trought my body... she was squeezing me so much and it was driving me completly crazy..I began to lick slowly her neck.. sucking it slowly and I left some light bite marks...

she was curving under every of my actions... giving herself... completly...
I shooted a gasp..bitting my lower lip...

I decided to give my best shot..I when even faster that now the bones of my hips were hitting her tight stongly..making bruises on each others bodies... I was almost screaming...
I never have done this with any other girls... and it was awsome....
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: The desert in the winter   The desert in the winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:19 am

I laughed briefly between my own weak gasps... I bucked my hips to meet his thrusts, as I felt his teeth scrape along my pelt, leaving lazy cuts all down the curve of my shoulder. My ankles were locked firmly in place along the small of his back, holding him as close as possible, while my paws laced around his neck. The smell of our rather violent fucking mixed with the salty sweat that was sliding down our cheeks filled the air, turning it heavy and wet. I moaned into his ear, and after a minute or two of him pounding into me exactly like that, I couldn't hold it back any longer.

"Oh fuck... I'm c... Aah!"

I grabbed a fistful of his hair as my body grew completely still, every fiber of my being focused on the peak of my orgasm. I screamed into his shoulder as I coated his throbbing shaft with my sticky juices, shaking a little... My heart beat loudly against his...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The desert in the winter   The desert in the winter - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The desert in the winter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2