gorillaz-love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gorillaz-love

an rpg of gorillaz and mangas

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blood and achool

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenny
no one can surpass our sex appeal
Kenny

Female
Number of posts : 513
boyfriend/girlfriend : Uh... >>;; Yes?
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : dog collar, swiss army knife
Registration date : 2007-04-09

blood and achool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:25 am

The sirens stopped as we arrived at the hospital... Two doctors immediately grabbed the stretcher I was on and carted me away into the hospital. The nurse patted Murdoc's shoulder reassuringly as he motioned for Murdoc to follow him.

He took him into a sterilized white room with a bed... He began taking bandages and rubbing alcohol from a drawer and told Murdoc that a doctor would be with him shortly.
Back to top Go down
http://kenny-the-zynph.deviantart.com/
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male
Number of posts : 564
boyfriend/girlfriend : kenny DAH!!!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : bradley (my shovel), cigarettes...eerrr condoms... body spray
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:20 pm

I hated that place.... its smell the sterillized stuff... I sat myself on a chair hanging there... I tried to tell myself that everything is gonna be alright... but the idea that she"ll die didn't stopped poping out in my mind...
I grabbed my jeans tightly with stress.. and began to bite a little my lips... I a stinky saliva rised in my mouth, my face went white as snow

.. I was about to throw up...

my stomatch pulsing... but nothing came out... then it pulsed again makin' me spit blood on the floor... my body was horribly shaking... I hugged myself jsut to reasure me and breath deeply by lookin my blood on the floor with wide eyes... all that stress wasn't helping my conditions and netheir being drunk...
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-love-rpg.rpg-board.net
Kenny
Kenny

Female
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : dog collar, swiss army knife

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:33 pm

The doctor knocked on the door a few minutes later... As he walked in, he started to say something before he slips slightly on the blood on the floor. He looks down at it for a moment before looking back at Murdoc.

"Sir... Can you lay down on the bed, please?" A serious tone lines his voice as he carefully takes Murdoc's arm, setting him down on the bed and leaning his head back. He takes a small light out of his pocket and shines it in his eye, then proceeding to taking his pulse. He furrows his brow.

"You need a glass of water, you're over-stressed and your heartrate has rocketed."
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : bradley (my shovel), cigarettes...eerrr condoms... body spray

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:00 pm

I coughed and looked at the doctor with my worried look... I didn't have the heart in anything.. I just wanted to go by her side right now...

" no no..I don't fell very well okay... don't need any water... that'll just make thing worst... I'll threw it for sure"

I reached my forhead with my hand trying to heat the pain a little.. but my hands were cold... I was seing to blue spots because of the light he put in my eyes... my body felt heavy as I layed there... I was still shaking and my blood was so much rushing that the pulsion in mu ears were almost making me deaf

"its easy to say to calm down when the one you love is enjured"

I said with a weak bumpy voice
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:30 am

The doctor carefully started to bandage the cuts on his cheek... After they were all completely covered, he walked over to the sink and filled a glass half-full with water. He set it down next to the bed and sat in the chair usually meant for visitors.

"Sounds like, to me, you just have some bad stress pains and a few physical wounds... Now, if it's the girl you're worried about, I can't tell you anything about that... She's still asleep and the nurses are just patching up the bad cuts."

The doctor looked a bit uneasy as he said this, but he was trying to make Murdoc calm down a little...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:01 pm

"look doc, I won't be okay until she does capitche?..."

I sighed.. if she'll be ther she found that cute of course... well its not cute in that kind of circonstances.. I took the glass of water..sitting myself a little

"ow ow ow......"

my belly hurted when I moved, closin' my eyes with pain... I swallowed some water, just a presence of someone was already reasuring me ... but the worst scenes couldn't stop reaching my mind.... my heart was now a rollercoaster... rinsing the beat then putting it down....
I coughed and spitted some blood along with it...

"damn....*cough*"
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:16 pm

The doctor quickly stood up, grabbing his stethiscope and holding the end up it to Murdoc's chest. After a moment, he pulls back, sighing and rubbing the back of his neck...

"...Alright."

The doctor promptly walked over to a small closet, and pulled out a wheelchair. He pushed it over to the side of the bed and looked down at Murdoc.

"Here, I'll take you to see her."
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:39 pm

I was a little suprised... I looked at the doctor with my red eye.... then slid my leg to the side and let myself down the bed... my leg were weak, they hardly took the shock when I stood on them... I walked to the chair with a lot of difficulty still hangin' to the bed..... I sat in it sighing...

"thank yah..."

my head was spinning a little, because of my veins were more open then usual.. my blood pressure was low.. so my blood dropped down pretty fast when I stood up...
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:10 pm

The doctor opened the door before stepping behind the wheelchair, pushing it along through the door down the hallway. They pass several doors before finally coming to the room marked "B - 17". The doctor quietly opened the door, smiling down at Murdoc before pushing the wheelchair slowly into the room, next to the bed.

"The nurse will be in soon... Just be sure not to touch the IV."

The doctor turned and promptly marched out of the room, closing the door behind him.

I was laying on my side in the white hospital bed... My fur stuck out against the bright white of the sheets... I was thickly bandaged all over, and I was breathing slowly through my open mouth as my eyes were closed...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:20 am

one minute stressing like that and I'll be passed out... I put my chin on the edge of the bed... closing my eyes a little... I was still worried... but at least she was alive an I was by her side now .. my head felt horrible the place was a little bit spinning...

I started singning a quiet blues song, it was almost like a whisper but enough to hear the melody...

"mmm...black snake crawlin' in my room...mmm black snake crawin' in my room... I've tell to mama better get this black snake soon.."

my heart started beating normally.. my foot was taping the slow beat.

"black snake is evil... black snake is all I see....black snake is evil... black snake is all I see... woke up this mornin' black snake moanin' on me..."
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 1:34 pm

I heard a voice in the back of my mind... My heart rate bounced slightly, causing the machine attached to me to beep a little faster for a second. I opened my eyes, slowly, my bad paw twitching slightly.

"...Ow..."

I took in a deep breath and tried to focus... The room was a blur of white and silver... I forced myself to roll over... I saw the dark outline of someone next to the bed...

"Hey, some of us are trying to sleep here..." I smirked weakly.
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 3:01 pm

I jumped a little... opening my eyes, she was awake... first I smiled stopping singning... my face covered with bandages...

"I sorry I didn't mean to awake yah"

my heart was taking a more normal beat, rubbin' my neck a little

"you shoudn't move and get some rest.. the doc said that the nurse's gonna beh there..."

I was still worried.. I wanted her to be better fast
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:40 pm

I closed my eyes for a minute... They were hurting but I didn't want to say anything because I knew he would be more upset if I did... I reached over with my good paw to rest it on his leg...

"Are you okay...? Your face..."

I blinked several times, finally focusing properly... I just noticed he was in a wheelchair... My heart rate rocketed...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 6:54 pm

the bip of the machine rushed a little, I took her hand

"I'm okay, it just some cuts nothin' serious... just calm down love.."

I said with a relaxed tone as I put her good paw on my lips, kissing it lightly...I knew that she was worried about the wheelchair

"I was so much worry about you that I wasn't able to walk... so thats why I'm in a wheelchair... "
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:59 am

...I smiled a little...

"Well, thanks for coming to see me..." My voice cracked a little. The room still looked like a big white blur... It was a little frustrating. I carefully forced myself into an upright sitting position, looking down at my bad paw. It was thickly bandaged, and an IV was sticking out of it. I frowned at it and sighed, though it was cut short as I coughed.
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:12 pm

"don't move it'll be worst!

I said as I stood up when she moved, my heart rushed a little bit at that time.... but after that my weak legs made me sat back brutally...

"ouch..."

closing on eye rubbing my butt

"just take some rest I'll stay by your side... more quietly"

I smiled and caressed her hand with my cheek
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 4:24 pm

I covered my mouth with one hand to stiffle a laugh... Even if it was mean of me... I patted his hand reassuringly and leaned back against my pillow.

"I just got a pretty long nap... I'm not very tired..."

I smiled warmly at him, the heart rate monitor beeping a little faster for a second before I looked away, blushing and laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:06 pm

I raised and eyebrow when she laughed...

"I hurted mysAlf and you found that funny?"

smirkin'... the monitor when a little faster... but that time more funny cauz
she was smiling...not worrying...

"wots that matter noew doll?"
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:02 am

I yawned...

"Nothing... I'm just...really glad you're here..."

Before I could say or do anything else the door opened... A nurse came in holding a chart in one hand and a cup of water in the other. She set the water down on the table next to the bed and scribbled something down on here chart. Then she looked down at Murdoc...

"I'm sorry, I'm going to have to ask you to leave so she can sleep..."
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:08 pm

"okay..now that she's okay I won't mind doin' that"

smile kindly at ken and tug my wheel back and turn myself to get out...
trying to push the doors with my feet

"damn it... it hurt "

my tongue felt lazilly down my mouth
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:40 am

I smiled weakly and brushed my tail up against his as he passed me. I rolled my eyes a little as he couldn't get out of the door by himself...

The nurse smiled and pushed the door open for him.

"She'll have to stay overnight... If you like, you can go to the front desk and check out..."

The nurse told him this before moving over to the side of the bed, pulling a needle out of her pocket and inserting it into the IV sticking out of my hurt paw... I yawned...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:30 pm

that shitty nurse is druggin' my bitch... but I wasn't showin' my angriness... anyway its was no use...à

"okay... sure... I'll wait until she gets bettah"

even tought we could see it in my eye that I wasn't all comftable with that situation... put I tugged down my wheels

"I love you ken..."

I said as the door closed... I tugged down my wheels again...I didn't took anyattention about the way back...I was kind of lost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blood and achool
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gorillaz-love :: kong studio :: the lobby-
Jump to: