gorillaz-love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gorillaz-love

an rpg of gorillaz and mangas

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

>> << >> Kenny's room...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
murdoc niccals
no one can surpass our sex appeal
murdoc niccals

Male
Number of posts : 564
boyfriend/girlfriend : kenny DAH!!!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : bradley (my shovel), cigarettes...eerrr condoms... body spray
Registration date : 2007-04-04

>> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:00 pm

I lauhged by her reaction... it wasn't really serious so I poked her cheek

"come'on don't beh mad! yah know I was kidding..kenny! "

take her in my arms and hold her tightly

"meh darlin' I admit that yah were pretty hot... an' its was pretty hard to retain myself y'know... now stop bein' angry and stuff..,"
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-love-rpg.rpg-board.net
Kenny
Kenny

Female
Number of posts : 513
boyfriend/girlfriend : Uh... >>;; Yes?
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : dog collar, swiss army knife
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:31 pm

I bit his ear playfully, but it was still fairly hard. I smiled and snuggled tightly into his shoulders... My eyes got wide, however, as footsteps coming down the hall echoed through the room.

"Shit...!!" I quickly pulled the blanket around me so nothing was showing... His jeans were around his knees so he just had to pull them up... Still, we left a pretty bad stain on the floor and on the couch so it would be obvious what we did...
Back to top Go down
http://kenny-the-zynph.deviantart.com/
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : bradley (my shovel), cigarettes...eerrr condoms... body spray

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:03 pm

"well seems someone comin'.. just hope it 2d... if its russ he's not gonna be happy..an' if its well noodle that'll just offence her a little..."

stand myself and pull up my jeans... then go in the kitchen to take a towel and windex...

I knee in front of our mess and starte wipping it

"damn the coutch is awfull!"
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : dog collar, swiss army knife

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:46 pm

The footsteps got louder... As I looked up I could see a pair of bright yellow eyes flash and a mouthful of bright white, sharp teeth glint in the light before it all vanished around a corner. I started to breath very quickly... I was hyperventilating...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:22 pm

toss the bucket away an look at kenny

"hen ken! ken! wots wrong?"

I had an worried look... then I looked at the door to see if the person was finally there.... .......................... my eye went wide....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! YOU!!! AH!! GO SUCK SOME DICKs ELSEWERE!"

throw the bucket at the "guy who was standing there....
that guy was wearing some clean clothes, a light blue polo... bright shiny sharp teeth.. a kind smile.. unmatched eye just like mine....

"well hello superior... how rude to throw buckets I tought you were a gentleman.. an for your information I am you... I don't think you're gay"

"MADDOCK!!YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

calm down as I see kenny having a hard time

"now get the fuck outta here I got some work to do... calm down ken its okay"

take her in my arms

sit myself to look at kenny if she was
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:54 pm

I was blushing bright red... How embarassing for HIM to walk in on us when we were "busy"... but still it made butterflies start to flit around my stomach... And that usually only happens when there is a person you really like come around. I turned away from Murdoc as he looked down at me.

"I'm fine..." I muttered under my breath to him. Maddock was smirking as his arms were crossed... My ears folded back a little.
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:17 pm

caress her cheek...

"well well murdoc are you getting all sentimal in these days?"

knee on the sofa to insult him best...

" hey I'm not sentimental!!! I didn't change a bit you fuckhead"

fold angrilly my arms

"murdoc... can you at least don't put the "f" word once a while in all your sentences... how rude! "

"STOP! ENOUGH! GET THE FUCK OUT I SAID!"

he started to walk in our way but I was lookin away trying to wash the mess as quick as I could.... well it already looked less messy... he finally got at the edge of the sofa... and looked down

"oh I think we never met aren't we madameoiselle"

I started mubleling some angry stuff while washin'

Last edited by on Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:34 pm

I pulled the blanket tightly around me as my ears folded back completely... My eyes were wide as I felt a fever rush through my face... He smirked down at me and I looked away as I mumbled uncomfortably... I grabbed my underwear off of the floor a little bit away from me, but I stopped breathing for a moment as I saw my bra was right next to Maddock on the floor. I cursed under my breath as he picked it up, looking it over a little. I reached up to try and grab it, though missing.

"Hey...!!"
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:19 pm

he looked at the bra that she was trying to get...

"sorry if I'm offencing you by doing that miss..."

he took her bra and gave it to her without blushing or anything.. just his kind smile... I realized that he was close to kenny...

"man!! can you at least leave some intimity to MY GIRLFRIEND!? "

push slowly maddock

" now you're the one being rude by that!"

" oh.. I'm sorry I didn't mean too I'll wait until you're finish there"

look at kenny and whisper at her

"you should put yar clothes back luv... "

Last edited by on Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 7:12 pm

I smacked Murdoc's arm a little, glaring at him as my face flushes a deeper shade of red. I push myself to a stand, grunting flippantly as I toss the blanket onto the couch, deciding that being shy will only make things take longer.

I slipped my bra on, fastening the clips in the back. I look up and blink, both of them staring at me.

"...What? Geez!" I pulled my shirt on over my head, reaching for my glasses off of the table, though accidently knocking them onto the wet carpet.
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:11 am

"hey why'd smack meh?"

I asked when she did it...

we were both lookin' at her with wide eyes... our arms crossed, after a little while maddock blushed then looked away... but I was still lookin' down at her

"geez wot?... its all yah have to say? kenny! you're showin' yourself in front of that asshole! ...."

maddock looked at me angrilly... but he didn't say anything, knowin' that'll be useless

"WELL! if yah think makin' me jealous with that! you're wrong!"

I said with and arrogant tone as I turned my back from her
he pointed at me

" oh dear what a horrible lie.... you are so jealo-.."

"SHATAP!!!!!"

I didn't let him finish his sentence, I threw the towel full of our "stuff" on his face.. it landed with a big "SPLAT!"
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:12 am

I slapped a hand over my mouth as he did that... After a second I started to stifle a laugh and I knew it was mean...

"Phhhffftt...." I tried to make myself more polite as he peeled the towel off of his face, grimacing a little. I looked around for my pants, but I couldn't see them... I blushed bright red as I was standing there in my panties...

I whispered to Murdoc, "Uh... D-Do you know where my pants are...?"
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:02 pm

"ewww! its all sticky... wot you put on that?"

I laughed...

"you don't want to know"

he threw quickly the towel on the floor

"EEEW! you're so gross!!!"

I looked back at kenny... her pants?... I looked around to see if I could see them.... but I didn't saw anythin'

"yah still showin' yourself ¬¬ ....anyway did'y looked under tha table?"

"but she looks cute in undies"

look at him with fire in my eyes...

he put his hands over his mouth and laugh a little
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:42 pm

I muttered a little under my breath before getting down on my hands and knees to look under the table. I have to reach over pretty far before my paw finally touches the fabric of my pants. My ass sticks up in the air as I stretch a little more to grab the pants, pulling them back out and slipping them on. I look up as I sit on my knees on the floor.

"Erm..." I rub the back of my neck as I push myself to a stand. "C'mon, let's go...uh...somewhere else." I grab Murdoc's arm and tug it slightly, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:19 pm

" oh yeah sure thing were yah wanna go ken?"

I caressed gently her head

"... now mad if you excuse us we have to go esle were!"

smile at kenny then look at him arrogantly...

"I won't ask for permission to follow you superior... but if the miss don't want me to come along then I'll go somewhere else"

he knee in front of her hand kissed her cheek... I pushed him away from her with my left foot

"hands off! she belong to meh!"

he rubbed his cheek painfully.. and mine began to be red and painfully as well
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:57 pm

I blushed bright red and backed quickly away, crossing my arms and turning my head. I muttered something under my breath before grabbing Murdoc's sleeve and half-dragging him out of the room and down the hall. I couldn't tell if Maddock was following us or not but I just wanted to make sure they didn't see my face...

"...can't talk right..." I mumbled more...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:00 pm

I looked at her all suprised...

"ken.. wots tha matter?...."

my tails waved behind me... I rubbed my neck

" ken why'd mumblelling like that?...."

I asked her with a little confused look
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:05 pm

I couldn't look at him... I was still bright red and I hated myself for it...

"I-I just need a drink..." I choked a little on my words from my dry throat... I wasn't lying but maybe I was saying that also to escape from answering questions I didn't wanna hear... My face felt hot...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:23 pm

"hey hey hey.... now would slow down a little bit... why'd wot's about tha big rush?... we were in the kitchen so why'd yah didn't took sometin' there?"

I took her hand to make her stop... here fur was damn hot...

"ken you're okay?... are yah sick or somethin?"

my tail waved ... I looked behind to see if he was threr... but he wasn't... but still.... we never know
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:52 pm

"No... I just... just..."

I felt a pit form in the bottom of my stomach with each word that came out of my mouth... Suddenly the pain in my hurt paw started to pulse and my ears folded back as my face felt like it would explode any second...

"He's just... I... I don't know!!"

I finally yelled it... Even if it didn't really say much it still felt like I had released a heavy load from my back...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:12 pm

I jumped when she yelled... I looked at her with wide eyes

"hein?.... "he's I don't knoe?" wots tha meaning of that?... look let talk about it in a more private place okay... "

turn my head to yell at the kitchen's way

"WALLS HAVE EARS!"

and I relooked at her...

"lets go in the toilette right there... you could drink watah and talk about it.. come'on"

tug at her hand so she'll follow me
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 1:37 pm

I sighed heavily and my ears drooped as I wrapped my paw around his hand. We walked quickly to the bathrooms and I could have sworn I heard footsteps behind us for a second... As we got to the bathroom door, he opened it, and I quickly slid inside before him to walk over to the sink. I turned on the cold tap and leaned down to lap at the water slowly streaming from the tap.

"...That was possibly the most awkward moment I've ever experienced..."
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 3:27 pm

I laughed then regain my serious... awkward? that was a little funny, it didn't matter that much to me... but I could know how she was feelin'

"hey dear!... don't worry about that ass! its not like if he an important person or somethin'..."

I said to reasure her a little
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:23 pm

I suddenly felt like all my insides turned to icewater... I turned the tap off and scratched the back of my neck as I tried to think of the right words to say...

"Yeah... Not important..."

I took my glasses off and rubbed my eyes with the palm of my paw... I looked at myself in the dirty mirror and grimaced slightly...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 7:13 pm

I crossed my arms and hang on the wall.
I took a smoke outta my pocket and lighted it... breathin' it with a satifaction smile...

"we should go aay, cauz I don't want that shit to follow us"

blow the smoke in the air
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >> << >> Kenny's room...   >> << >> Kenny's room... - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>> << >> Kenny's room...
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next